Attorney Theodosia Karalla
Lawyer in Rhodes Greece member of the Rhodes Bar Association since 1999 and is a lawyer at the Appeal Court
- Member of the American Bar Association (A.B.A.)
- Listed by the Embassy of the United States of America in Athens ,in the list of attorneys who speak English and who have expressed interest in representing U,S citizens.
- Listed in the the exclusive list of recommended lawyers of the Australian Embassy in Athens.
- Listed by the British Embassy Athens in the list of English speaking Solicitors and translators ,for the convenience of British Nationals who require legal advice in Greece.
- Born : 5th of January 1978 in Maryland of Washington D.C. U.S.A
- Primary Education : Wheaton Woods Primary School, Maryland, Washington D.C.
- Secondary Education : completed in 1995 at High School of Kremasti, Rhodes, Greece English
- Language Title : was awarded the certificate of Proficiency in English of the University of Cambridge in 1992
- Law School : graduated from the Faculty of Law of the Aristotelio University of Thesaloniki in 1999, where she was granted a scholarship.
- Languages : fluent in Greek and English